Coffee. Ever wondered, how this one little word could become the sweetest sound across the world? [Sigh] Our Pure Dash team runs on this liquid gold. I mean, is there any other way to fuel an activewear empire?
If you're like us, you probably refuse to engage in conversation before your daily caffeinated goodness meets your lips. If that's you, you're going to love the health-conscious high-performance coffee brand, Before You Speak (BYS).
Before You Speak produces "premium instant coffee blends to improve health, wellbeing and performance". It stands apart from regular brew because each cup is a daily serve of healthy living. Each serving helps to reduce cholesterol and insulin sensitivity, improves digestion, enhances mental clarity, and we could go on.
Their custom-blend collection will make you googly-eyed. It features varieties like Adrenal Reset—Mocha, Glow Mocha—Collagen Coffee, or the Pure Dash office favourite with a dash of the .
Not convinced, yet?
Here are 8 reasons why you will fall out of love with regular Joe—and become enamoured by Before Your Speak.
1. Vegan and cruelty-free. Kind to our furry friends and the planet.
2. Keto friendly, and loaded with healthy fats including MCTs, avocado and coconut oil.
3. Gluten and dairy-free. Bellies with intolerances or allergies can consume safely.
4. A great source of soluble prebiotic fibre.
5. Each variety contains a unique blend of nutrients and minerals, including magnesium, zinc, collagen, L-Theanine, Biotin, Proline, Lysine, and Vitamin B6, to name a few.
6. Naturally sweetened with Stevia.
7. The creamer has got moves, baby! Mix it with smoothies, coffee and into other recipes. 8. The entire range promotes various aspects of health. BYS coffee boosts mental performance, supports thicker hair, strengthens nails, reduces wrinkles, aids skin hydration, is anti-inflammatory and improves metabolism—also tastes amazing!
Kick your life into gear with performance coffee that’s packed with health benefits, gets you going without the jitters and supports you to get sh!t done.